Meet Jenna Galligani, LPC
Owner, Holistic Awakenings LLC
I empower women to awaken their intuition, inner truth and inspiration so they can live with greater purpose and joy. After going blind in 2012, I found courage and strength from overcoming the challenges faced as I navigated a very visual world. Through my journey of fully accepting my blindness, I have awakened my innate ability to truly see! I have 15 years of experience helping individuals discover their personal strengths and inner confidence to overcome negative thought patterns and unconscious limiting beliefs. I am passionate about guiding individuals to dig deep and unlock their intrinsic inner-truth and authentic voice. I draw from my experience of overcoming my blindness with my education as a licensed psychotherapist and spiritual training as a Reiki Master/Teacher to support women in their spiritual journey of aligning with their inner guru and transforming their lives!
Some fun and random facts about me…
- I recently took a trip to Sedona, AZ. One of my favorite moments on the trip is when I got to feel the vibration of the energy at the Buddhist Stupa vortex.
- I love trying new things. I even tried barefoot hiking once…a little too Ouchy for me!
- I taught the martial arts to blind and visually impaired children and adolescents when I was 17.
- I grew up vacationing in a little town on the coast of Maine. I continue to return almost yearly to this spot that is one of the most peaceful places on Earth that I know.
- Even though I am completely blind, I can see more than a person with perfect vision at times…I have multiple 6 senses!
- My guide dog is a spunky black lab named Dori.
- I can be stubborn, but this is also what helps me to not give up and overcome obstacles.
- I recently got over my fear of flying and now I think planes are amazing. I get butterflies in my stomach when I think of flying because I now think it is fun!